I have a few pages in my diary which I visit once in a while when I’m feeling low. They are a collection of my favourite motivational quotes. While I was switching on my laptop today, it just hit me out of nowhere that like how it helps me when I give these pages a read, maybe if some unknown friend of mine if feeling low in some corner of the world, it might help that person too if he/she stumbles upon it miraculously. I know the chances are minute but then why the hell not?
Turn over to this page and give it a read when you’re down and low. Tell yourself that everything is going to be all right.
- Whenever you walk out of your house, walk out as if you own the world and the world will be yours.
- Remember that you are still growing and making mistakes is normal. Focus on improving your own self, transcend your fears and shatter your limits because the only thing getting in the way of your success is you.
- If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer will always be no, If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing.
- Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.
- If you give out love you will get it back so be generous and be kind to the people around you.
- Kindness makes you the most beautiful person on this planet no matter what you look like.
- People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in a chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.
- Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.
- Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever.
- Appreciate everything that you have and life will look beautiful.
- If ‘Plan A’ doesn’t work, the alphabets have 25 more letters! So stay cool n chill!
- You can never cross the ocean unless you have courage to lose sight of the shore. So don’t be scared and push yourself hard.
- In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
- Last but not the least tell yourself that you are strong, you can do this. And very soon this too, shall pass.